- Gloves and masks are welcomed in every area of our campus to ensure safety and precautions.
- Hand sanitation stations are placed at each door of the sanctuary. Including a new station positioned in the center double doors of the sanctuary.
- Please utilize them upon entry and exit. Upon entering the worship center, please take the time to wash hands, especially if using the restroom.
- Minimize excess hand shaking and hugging.
- Finance team members are asked to continue wearing gloves and masks, especially with the increase in membership volume on Sundays.
- Please seat yourselves with considerations of spacing on the rows and on each pew.
Always remember that if you prefer not to attend according to the scheduled format that is fine!
Please continue to be safe and exercise your personal precautions.
Please note that all FaceBook videos are only available as long as the link is "public". If the video sharing setting is changed, the video may no longer be available and the post will be removed. (FaceBook does not currently provide the option to download videos.)
Conversations Series, Part 3 "Church Hurt"May 27, 2020
Conversations Series, Part 2 "Relationships, Marriage, and Dating in the Church"May 20, 2020
Conversations Series, Part 1 “Managing Mental Health In The Local Church”Pastor Graham and Bro. Lorenzo Lewis: Founder of
The Confess ProjectMay 13, 2020
Mid-Year Church Update with Pastor GrahamMay 6, 2020
Breakthrough Virtual RevivalMay 4, 2020 - Pastor Graham - Speaker
NEXT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT